- Registration Fees and Details
- Key Dates
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Organizing Committee
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Visa Information
- Sponsorship & Exhibition
- Venue & Transportation
- Contact Us
1. You must first create a new account on the ICSV28 Congress website or set up your email and password, if you have already an account.
2. After logging in, click “My Abstracts” under the Participant's Area on the right-hand side of the webpage.
3. Enter all author names and their affiliations in the order they should appear in the abstract.
4. Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly and that the authors and affiliations are listed in the proper order.
5. Abstracts should be submitted in English using conventional English spelling of names and titles with no special characters or accents.
6. The text should not exceed 300 words in length (the abstract submission system will not allow entering more than 300 words).
7. Please indicate the session within the Subject Area suitable to your paper topic.
8. Abstract Format:
- Title of the abstract: capitalize all words, for example "NOISE CONTROL OF HYDRAULIC PUMPS".
- Authors' names (Last name first, like "Einstein, Albert")
- The abstract should be presented in one paragraph.
- Do not include references or key words into the abstract.
9. When all the required information for your submission is entered, click the “Submit the Abstract” button to submit the abstract.
10. Upon submission of your abstract, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please note that if you do not receive this message, your abstract has not entered into the database and you should repeat the submission process.
11. To view or edit an existing abstract click “Edit” in the sidebar located on the right-hand side of the webpage under “My Abstracts”. Once you make changes, click “Update Abstract" at the bottom of the screen.
12. Peer-reviewed papers. If you want your full paper to be peer reviewed, please check the appropriate box. The deadlines for papers undergoing review will be strictly observed. Abstracts should be submitted no later than 01 December 2021, Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 31 December 2021, full papers submitted no later than 31 January 2022. Acceptance of full length papers by 31 Mar 2022. The deadline for authors to upload the revised Full Paper is 15 April 2022.
13. Non-Peer-reviewed Papers. Abstracts of Non-reviewed papers should be
submitted no later than 31 January 2022. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 28 February 2022 and full papers submitted no later than 15 May 2022. The final notification of acceptance of full papers is set for 31 May 2022.
14. All authors of accepted papers will be informed regarding the details concerning their presentation. Please note that the paper presentation can ony be arranged in the ICSV28 Technical Program and included in the Congress Proceedings only if the registration fee for at least one author of this paper is received by ICSV27 Secretariat before 15 May 2021, at the latest.
15. In case of submission of more than one abstract, an extra fee 100 USD will be applied to each additional abstract.
For any problems occurring during the full paper submission procedure, please contact at email@example.com